Itch Guard Plus Cream is made up of ingredients that help in treating fungal infection of the skin. It helps in curbing the growth of fungus that can cause jock itch or infection between the toes.
- Benzyl alcohol
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- It can be used in the groin and under arm area
- The menthol in the cream imparts a cooling and soothing effect on the applied area
- It causes holes to develop in the cell membrane of the fungi, therefore weakening it and leading to its death
- It provides relief from fungal infections of the skin such as jock itch, infection between toes and fingers
How to Use:
Apply a thin layer to the affected area once or twice a day. Continue treatment for 1-2 weeks. If symptoms do not improve after 2 weeks, seek medical advice.
- This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream.
- Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
Country of Origin:
Made in India