Tiger Balm Extra – the fast relief for joint and arthritis pain ointment provides a soothing aroma, as well as this ointment’s familiar reddish-brown color.
More importantly, the herbal cassia oil (cinnamon) blend helps to relieve joint and muscle pain and soothe tired muscles. It can be used during warm up before exercise or to ease soreness after working out. It’s also a favorite of arthritis sufferers.
Tiger Balm Extra Uses:
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Joint and muscle pain
How to Used
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Camphor (11%)
- Menthol (10%)
- For External Use only
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use.
Country of Origin: