Hoe Hin White Flower Embrocation, commonly known as Pak Fah Yeow, is a blend of several essential oils including eucalyptus oil and lavender oil, methyl salicylate and menthol.
Most ingredients containing natural elements are imported from France, China and Australia, and purchased in compliance with the specifications set forth in British Pharmacopoeia or Chinese Pharmacopoeia.
- Provide relief from the stuffed-up feeling associated with catarrh, cold or influenza
- Relieve dizziness and headache
- Temporarily relieve muscular pain
- Good for travel and motion sickness
- Stop itching resulted from insect and mosquito bite
How To Used
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Apply 2 to 3 drops on affected area, massage gently.
If necessary, repeat the process every two hours. Can be inhaled when needed. Best way to inhale is to place 2 to 3 drops onto a handkerchief or tissue and inhale deeply.